We have been lucky enough to be given access to a 3 unit space at the Corn Exchange to house Navicula Obscura and poor_pattern, its on the top balcony and is pretty fantastic!
It was also really interesting to walk round and visit all the tenants and introduce then to Over Yonder, the top level is full of second hand / vintage shops… good stuff.
Want more from us?
- We have studio spaces available at Barkston House, the only dedicated ceramics facility in Leeds! More info here:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 16 hours ago
- Make sure you visit the @OldRedBus for local photographer Calum Carson's beautiful exhibition 'Yorkshire & Beyond'… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 19 hours ago
- Enter @BridgemanImages Bridgeman Studio Award competition to win a £1,000 book cover commission. Deadline (31 Aug)… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 23 hours ago
- @SlingerSharon @lee_wilkinson2 @Nomad_clan @LeedsBID @Bruntwood_UK Amazing site , all comes down to highways and safety 1 day ago
- Our #ACityLessGrey project in partnership with @LeedsBID is gathering momentum! See more: eaststreetarts.org.uk/clg… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
Over Yonder on Flickr