We have been lucky enough to be given access to a 3 unit space at the Corn Exchange to house Navicula Obscura and poor_pattern, its on the top balcony and is pretty fantastic!
It was also really interesting to walk round and visit all the tenants and introduce then to Over Yonder, the top level is full of second hand / vintage shops… good stuff.
Want more from us?
- @invisibleflock are at it again! They're in the north east for the @getnorth2018 until Sunday with 105+dB, a playfu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- Poor Image Projects is the latest initiative to move into 34 Boar Lane. It's a new artist-led project which aims to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @KerryHarker: Two great projects opening tonight in #Leeds, both led by PhDs in @FAHACS: @p_i_projects at 34 Boar Lane, and @RBATEOU at… 2 days ago
- Fancy being a pod artists in residency at 34 Boar Lane? Nip across to our blog to find the details now:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Next tuesday, our partners, @thebrickbox, over in Bradford are hosting a public meeting at 21 Ivesgate from 6-8pm.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
Over Yonder on Flickr