We have been lucky enough to be given access to a 3 unit space at the Corn Exchange to house Navicula Obscura and poor_pattern, its on the top balcony and is pretty fantastic!
It was also really interesting to walk round and visit all the tenants and introduce then to Over Yonder, the top level is full of second hand / vintage shops… good stuff.
Want more from us?
- And the tallest mural in the UK! One of our highlights of last year 💛 #ACityLessGrey twitter.com/welcometoleeds… 10 hours ago
- RT @TalesToursLeeds: We are looking for Photography Volunteers for our next Photography Club for Refugees and Asylum Seekers on Thurs 1st F… 14 hours ago
- We regularly update our website with opportunities not only from us but from our friends around the UK! Take a look… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- A very serious #tempspace discussion is taking place in the meeting room... https://t.co/AAoNAD8Elc 2 days ago
- @Amy__Hearn @leedslibraries Glad you're enjoying it so far - looking forward to next week! 3 days ago
Over Yonder on Flickr