Open Window In City is now up and running until the 12th Nov. Though we have a few glitches along the way Megan Smith’s piece is now live, with oodles of help from Michael Odenwaller in Dortmund!
If you want to take a gander pop along to lower Briggate and Dysons Chambers… looks good!
Want more from us?
- And the tallest mural in the UK! One of our highlights of last year 💛 #ACityLessGrey twitter.com/welcometoleeds… 10 hours ago
- RT @TalesToursLeeds: We are looking for Photography Volunteers for our next Photography Club for Refugees and Asylum Seekers on Thurs 1st F… 14 hours ago
- We regularly update our website with opportunities not only from us but from our friends around the UK! Take a look… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- A very serious #tempspace discussion is taking place in the meeting room... https://t.co/AAoNAD8Elc 2 days ago
- @Amy__Hearn @leedslibraries Glad you're enjoying it so far - looking forward to next week! 3 days ago
Over Yonder on Flickr