We had a very comprehensive review of the opening event at the Corn Exchange from one of Culture Vultures beetleing bloggers, which was great considering the amount of events going on that evening. As far as I am aware there were openings at 42 New Brigate with Slice, one down in Holbeck curated by Simeon Barclay (here at Patrick Studios) and certainly a largish event going on up at Shine with a show from Jo Dunn. This is all great stuff for Leeds with so much going on and a real choice for audiences to what they want to attend, my only reservation with all this activity is that we (the visual arts scene) lack a solid presence within the wider world of comprehensive listings services, LVAF is great but we really need something better for us all! Anyone one want to play?
So check out our review at Culture Vultures
Want more from us?
- And the tallest mural in the UK! One of our highlights of last year 💛 #ACityLessGrey twitter.com/welcometoleeds… 10 hours ago
- RT @TalesToursLeeds: We are looking for Photography Volunteers for our next Photography Club for Refugees and Asylum Seekers on Thurs 1st F… 14 hours ago
- We regularly update our website with opportunities not only from us but from our friends around the UK! Take a look… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- A very serious #tempspace discussion is taking place in the meeting room... https://t.co/AAoNAD8Elc 2 days ago
- @Amy__Hearn @leedslibraries Glad you're enjoying it so far - looking forward to next week! 3 days ago
Over Yonder on Flickr