We had a very comprehensive review of the opening event at the Corn Exchange from one of Culture Vultures beetleing bloggers, which was great considering the amount of events going on that evening. As far as I am aware there were openings at 42 New Brigate with Slice, one down in Holbeck curated by Simeon Barclay (here at Patrick Studios) and certainly a largish event going on up at Shine with a show from Jo Dunn. This is all great stuff for Leeds with so much going on and a real choice for audiences to what they want to attend, my only reservation with all this activity is that we (the visual arts scene) lack a solid presence within the wider world of comprehensive listings services, LVAF is great but we really need something better for us all! Anyone one want to play?
So check out our review at Culture Vultures
Want more from us?
- We have a fantastic exhibition taking place at @leedsprintcoop on Vicar Lane this month. A compilation of a decade… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- Our studio holder, @TessaHoughton is exhibiting with Judith Levin at @InkwellArts this month. Land and Sea is set t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- You have just over a week to get your application in for our collaborative PhD. In partnership with @sheffielduni,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- We're transforming Convention House into a innovative tech hub for the city region. Here's a sneaky look at how thi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Calling all Middlesbrough-based artists! Check out this opportunity to exhibit your work in the town's newest art s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
Over Yonder on Flickr