We had a very comprehensive review of the opening event at the Corn Exchange from one of Culture Vultures beetleing bloggers, which was great considering the amount of events going on that evening. As far as I am aware there were openings at 42 New Brigate with Slice, one down in Holbeck curated by Simeon Barclay (here at Patrick Studios) and certainly a largish event going on up at Shine with a show from Jo Dunn. This is all great stuff for Leeds with so much going on and a real choice for audiences to what they want to attend, my only reservation with all this activity is that we (the visual arts scene) lack a solid presence within the wider world of comprehensive listings services, LVAF is great but we really need something better for us all! Anyone one want to play?
So check out our review at Culture Vultures
Want more from us?
- Want to get your hands dirty? Ceramic artist Katie Emeny is hosting a series of cermaics workshops over at… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- @artistsmakers @TheArtsSociety_ Thanks , It’s been an incredible exploration of working with a ceramics artist like… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @RebeccaAppleby7 Can’t wait to see the next stage 👌🏼 1 day ago
- RT @bbcquestiontime: “Whatever your politics, you can agree that punishing disabled and sick people for falling on hard times is absolutely… 2 days ago
- Sparked by #WeAreGuild induction discussions, @ORTgallery's Josie debates what healthy work-life balance looks like… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
Over Yonder on Flickr