Here we collected contextual information related to different aspects of Over Yonder. Additionally you find texts about the history of East Street Arts’ relationship with Dortmund (a city in the Ruhr Valley) and about East Street Art’s other curatorial programme strands that overlap with this autumn project and as such connected to it (Weds@105 and COMPASS).
Want more from us?
- Who saw our Boar Lane space illuminated by Neon Nights on @LightNightLeeds? We played host to four neon exhibitions… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- We love @CompassFestLDS! And guess what? It's just a month away! We're a long-time supporter of the festival, which… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @TheBoweryArts: CALLING ALL PHOTOGRAPHERS AMATEUR AND PROFESSIONAL! We need you for our January exhibition... https://t.co/2cvzqMEA9O 2 days ago
- We have West Yorkshire's only lithography workshop at Patrick Studios! Awesome, we know! Join Stone Tree Press for… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- The Staff Room is currently in full swing in our space at 55 Albion Street. Bringing you the creative practices of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
Over Yonder on Flickr