Here we collected contextual information related to different aspects of Over Yonder. Additionally you find texts about the history of East Street Arts’ relationship with Dortmund (a city in the Ruhr Valley) and about East Street Art’s other curatorial programme strands that overlap with this autumn project and as such connected to it (Weds@105 and COMPASS).
Want more from us?
- @LeedsBID @LeedsIntFest I spot a couple of @CLAYLeeds peeps in the room 🧐👏🏼 17 minutes ago
- @edleeds @BasementArtsPro @BeestonJeremy 24 minutes ago
- Opportunity! You Can Be My Wingman is a week-long hosted retreat for performance makers of all kinds by… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- Get involved with Silvia Liebig's Being Beeston Projekt by letting her know something you love/hate about the area,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- Exciting opportunity for Yorkshire artists! Check out this chance to be @TheArtsCatalyst's Instagram artist in resi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Over Yonder on Flickr