Here we collected contextual information related to different aspects of Over Yonder. Additionally you find texts about the history of East Street Arts’ relationship with Dortmund (a city in the Ruhr Valley) and about East Street Art’s other curatorial programme strands that overlap with this autumn project and as such connected to it (Weds@105 and COMPASS).
Want more from us?
- @leedsprintcoop have another exciting exhibition for you! ‘Offset’ from printmaker, Mary Gibbons, investigates colo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Last few places left on our textiles and sculptural forms short course! Bring your ideas to life, from sketch to sc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- We are very excited to announce the 20 artist spaces and organisations from across England who have been selected t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Want to try your hand at lithography? Check out the course Stone Tree Press are offering! ow.ly/Z1FL50pw23q https://t.co/QR1QXsqIaA 1 week ago
- Pineapple Black is a new contemporary art gallery that has taken over one of our temporary spaces in Middlesborough… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
Over Yonder on Flickr