Here we collected contextual information related to different aspects of Over Yonder. Additionally you find texts about the history of East Street Arts’ relationship with Dortmund (a city in the Ruhr Valley) and about East Street Art’s other curatorial programme strands that overlap with this autumn project and as such connected to it (Weds@105 and COMPASS).
Want more from us?
- We're trying something a little different this time here at @comefindusleeds and have some tickets available for th… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 17 hours ago
- #ChristmasinLeeds is back and we're loving @Ali_Boop's Frost Blossoms! Get to Park Square to see with your own eyeb… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 19 hours ago
- @TheSocBiz Think we spotted you in pouring rain taking another pic today of this spot... double parking on corner b… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Where does time go? @RedPlatePress's residency in Vicar Lane is already coming to end! We're looking forward to his… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- RT @iankirkpatrick: A couple of people asked how big the new artwork is...it’s pretty big!! Here I am standing beside it right after the in… 2 days ago
Over Yonder on Flickr