Here we collected contextual information related to different aspects of Over Yonder. Additionally you find texts about the history of East Street Arts’ relationship with Dortmund (a city in the Ruhr Valley) and about East Street Art’s other curatorial programme strands that overlap with this autumn project and as such connected to it (Weds@105 and COMPASS).
Want more from us?
- Kirsty at Smarty Pants Art has been doing some awesome stuff in our temporary space over in Garforth. Here's few li… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Want to “feel good” this January? We have just the thing for you at, you guessed it, @fgfleeds - Mindful Textiles s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @LeedsSchoolAAD: A reminder about tonight's amazing student exhibition @EastStreetArts @34boarlane @LBU_BA_graphics #leeds https://t.co/… 2 days ago
- RT @JuliesBicycle: We're absolutely delighted to be nominated for @TheStage Sustainability Award with @ace_national for our Accelerator Pro… 2 days ago
- Not checked out our creative courses for adults yet? They’re starting in January and one of them is happening at… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Over Yonder on Flickr