Alex Dunn is an emerging artist who works and lives in Leeds and is currently an undergraduate at Leeds College of Art. Her interest is in searching for similarity in diversity, in relation to the human condition, and how to project this concept. In particular she is interested in iconography and how the human face can be perceived on so many different levels from spiritual transcendence to everyday indifference. Alex Dunn’s practice is to use photography and paint to show the diversity and individuality of human life in an era of increasing similarity and conformity.
Want more from us?
- We’re leading on a #neighbourhoodplan for the area which will be the first led by art & culture in the UK. We’re cu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- We’re delighted to introduce Portuguese street artist and ceramicist Diogo Machado @addfuel who presented his ideas… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- We’ve invited local residents and community stakeholders to Patrick Studios to discuss and share all the exciting p… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- We currently have a couple of opportunities out for a general manager post & an artist opportunity but alas our web… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- We're having some technical difficulties with our website. If you'd like to receive the job pack for our General Ma… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
Over Yonder on Flickr