Alex Dunn is an emerging artist who works and lives in Leeds and is currently an undergraduate at Leeds College of Art. Her interest is in searching for similarity in diversity, in relation to the human condition, and how to project this concept. In particular she is interested in iconography and how the human face can be perceived on so many different levels from spiritual transcendence to everyday indifference. Alex Dunn’s practice is to use photography and paint to show the diversity and individuality of human life in an era of increasing similarity and conformity.
Want more from us?
- 🎨 ✏@ARTY NEWS! ✏ 🎨 - mailchi.mp/esamail/6xe7m2… 3 days ago
- We have loads of #tempspaces available all across the UK. Keep your eyes peeled on Our Opportunities page for updat… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- Last chance to apply for our Marketing Manager position! The deadline for applications is 11am tomorrow morning!… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- We regularly update our website with opportunities not only from us but from our friends around the UK! Take a look… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- @sarahannekeeley that’s a lovely message to read 2 weeks ago
Over Yonder on Flickr