Alex Dunn is an emerging artist who works and lives in Leeds and is currently an undergraduate at Leeds College of Art. Her interest is in searching for similarity in diversity, in relation to the human condition, and how to project this concept. In particular she is interested in iconography and how the human face can be perceived on so many different levels from spiritual transcendence to everyday indifference. Alex Dunn’s practice is to use photography and paint to show the diversity and individuality of human life in an era of increasing similarity and conformity.
Want more from us?
- @LeedsBID @LeedsIntFest I spot a couple of @CLAYLeeds peeps in the room 🧐👏🏼 49 minutes ago
- @edleeds @BasementArtsPro @BeestonJeremy 56 minutes ago
- Opportunity! You Can Be My Wingman is a week-long hosted retreat for performance makers of all kinds by… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- Get involved with Silvia Liebig's Being Beeston Projekt by letting her know something you love/hate about the area,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- Exciting opportunity for Yorkshire artists! Check out this chance to be @TheArtsCatalyst's Instagram artist in resi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Over Yonder on Flickr