Alex Dunn is an emerging artist who works and lives in Leeds and is currently an undergraduate at Leeds College of Art. Her interest is in searching for similarity in diversity, in relation to the human condition, and how to project this concept. In particular she is interested in iconography and how the human face can be perceived on so many different levels from spiritual transcendence to everyday indifference. Alex Dunn’s practice is to use photography and paint to show the diversity and individuality of human life in an era of increasing similarity and conformity.
Want more from us?
- Want to get your hands dirty? Ceramic artist Katie Emeny is hosting a series of cermaics workshops over at… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- @artistsmakers @TheArtsSociety_ Thanks , It’s been an incredible exploration of working with a ceramics artist like… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @RebeccaAppleby7 Can’t wait to see the next stage 👌🏼 1 day ago
- RT @bbcquestiontime: “Whatever your politics, you can agree that punishing disabled and sick people for falling on hard times is absolutely… 3 days ago
- Sparked by #WeAreGuild induction discussions, @ORTgallery's Josie debates what healthy work-life balance looks like… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
Over Yonder on Flickr