Alex Dunn is an emerging artist who works and lives in Leeds and is currently an undergraduate at Leeds College of Art. Her interest is in searching for similarity in diversity, in relation to the human condition, and how to project this concept. In particular she is interested in iconography and how the human face can be perceived on so many different levels from spiritual transcendence to everyday indifference. Alex Dunn’s practice is to use photography and paint to show the diversity and individuality of human life in an era of increasing similarity and conformity.
Want more from us?
- Come celebrate with artist house 45 residents Sophie Chapman and Kerri Jeffris at Rowland Road Wmc on August 28th!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- Back in July we celebrated the launch of the latest #ACityLessGrey piece 'Latent Power' by @RebeccaAppleby7 Disco… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- Interested in building, public space or architecture? Ever wanted to build your own sculptures? Check out this free… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- Make music at Rowland Road WMC, Beeston with @YSWN_ and #ArtistHouse45 residents Sophie and Kerri. Check the websit… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Ever wanted to try your hand at animation? Sign up to these fantastic free workshops with #ArtistHouse45 artists So… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
Over Yonder on Flickr