Alex Dunn is an emerging artist who works and lives in Leeds and is currently an undergraduate at Leeds College of Art. Her interest is in searching for similarity in diversity, in relation to the human condition, and how to project this concept. In particular she is interested in iconography and how the human face can be perceived on so many different levels from spiritual transcendence to everyday indifference. Alex Dunn’s practice is to use photography and paint to show the diversity and individuality of human life in an era of increasing similarity and conformity.
Want more from us?
- Congratulations to East Street Arts studio holder @bporterceramics on her recent ceramic commission for Morley Popp… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 hours ago
- Our 130 Vicar Lane space in Leeds hosts @leedsprintcoop a print cooperative running a variety of exciting adult pri… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 10 hours ago
- Sculpture opportunity! @ThePieceHall in partnership with @YSPsculpturehave a unique opportunity for artists to subm… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Only a week to go until we open the doors of 34 Boar Lane with @_LJRealEstate. Our first #exhibition is part of… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- East Street Arts is looking for a Project Manager to manage and grow the organisation’s portfolio of Space for Arti… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
Over Yonder on Flickr