Alex Dunn is an emerging artist who works and lives in Leeds and is currently an undergraduate at Leeds College of Art. Her interest is in searching for similarity in diversity, in relation to the human condition, and how to project this concept. In particular she is interested in iconography and how the human face can be perceived on so many different levels from spiritual transcendence to everyday indifference. Alex Dunn’s practice is to use photography and paint to show the diversity and individuality of human life in an era of increasing similarity and conformity.
Want more from us?
- @invisibleflock are at it again! They're in the north east for the @getnorth2018 until Sunday with 105+dB, a playfu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- Poor Image Projects is the latest initiative to move into 34 Boar Lane. It's a new artist-led project which aims to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @KerryHarker: Two great projects opening tonight in #Leeds, both led by PhDs in @FAHACS: @p_i_projects at 34 Boar Lane, and @RBATEOU at… 2 days ago
- Fancy being a pod artists in residency at 34 Boar Lane? Nip across to our blog to find the details now:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Next tuesday, our partners, @thebrickbox, over in Bradford are hosting a public meeting at 21 Ivesgate from 6-8pm.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
Over Yonder on Flickr