Alex Dunn is an emerging artist who works and lives in Leeds and is currently an undergraduate at Leeds College of Art. Her interest is in searching for similarity in diversity, in relation to the human condition, and how to project this concept. In particular she is interested in iconography and how the human face can be perceived on so many different levels from spiritual transcendence to everyday indifference. Alex Dunn’s practice is to use photography and paint to show the diversity and individuality of human life in an era of increasing similarity and conformity.
Want more from us?
- We have studio spaces available at Barkston House, the only dedicated ceramics facility in Leeds! More info here:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 16 hours ago
- Make sure you visit the @OldRedBus for local photographer Calum Carson's beautiful exhibition 'Yorkshire & Beyond'… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 19 hours ago
- Enter @BridgemanImages Bridgeman Studio Award competition to win a £1,000 book cover commission. Deadline (31 Aug)… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 23 hours ago
- @SlingerSharon @lee_wilkinson2 @Nomad_clan @LeedsBID @Bruntwood_UK Amazing site , all comes down to highways and safety 1 day ago
- Our #ACityLessGrey project in partnership with @LeedsBID is gathering momentum! See more: eaststreetarts.org.uk/clg… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
Over Yonder on Flickr