Alex Dunn is an emerging artist who works and lives in Leeds and is currently an undergraduate at Leeds College of Art. Her interest is in searching for similarity in diversity, in relation to the human condition, and how to project this concept. In particular she is interested in iconography and how the human face can be perceived on so many different levels from spiritual transcendence to everyday indifference. Alex Dunn’s practice is to use photography and paint to show the diversity and individuality of human life in an era of increasing similarity and conformity.
Want more from us?
- RT @CompassFestLDS: We’re happy to announce that after a public call out we've assembled a group of 3 great up-and-coming producers to take… 2 weeks ago
- Great! Now that’s what we call artists taking the lead :) theguardian.com/world/2020/jul… 2 weeks ago
- Well we went looking for an A3 #photocopier and didn’t find one, but did find self refill tonar from Tonar Top Up :… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- OPEN CALL: CHASM is a programme of Live artworks searching for intimacy in a time of social isolation w/ @CLAYLeeds… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- RT @Assembly_Leeds: Weds 15 July, 18:30- let Rosie Vohra guide you through playful techniques to 'become a microscope'. Grab pens, pencils… 3 weeks ago
Over Yonder on Flickr