Alex Dunn is an emerging artist who works and lives in Leeds and is currently an undergraduate at Leeds College of Art. Her interest is in searching for similarity in diversity, in relation to the human condition, and how to project this concept. In particular she is interested in iconography and how the human face can be perceived on so many different levels from spiritual transcendence to everyday indifference. Alex Dunn’s practice is to use photography and paint to show the diversity and individuality of human life in an era of increasing similarity and conformity.
Want more from us?
- Calling all video artists and film makers! Ever wanted to see your work on the Millennium Square big screen? This c… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- We're looking for two new team members! Do you want to be our new finance manager or adult learning administrator.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Tomorrow night our friends at @leedsprintcoop are kicking off their group show in our space on Vicar Lane. It start… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Another studio holder who's doing big things at the moment, Ruth Buchanan is currently completing a series of guest… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Do you receive Abstracts? It's our monthly newsletter and it's full of info that you really should know. Sign up he… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
Over Yonder on Flickr