Alex Dunn is an emerging artist who works and lives in Leeds and is currently an undergraduate at Leeds College of Art. Her interest is in searching for similarity in diversity, in relation to the human condition, and how to project this concept. In particular she is interested in iconography and how the human face can be perceived on so many different levels from spiritual transcendence to everyday indifference. Alex Dunn’s practice is to use photography and paint to show the diversity and individuality of human life in an era of increasing similarity and conformity.
Want more from us?
- @leedsprintcoop have another exciting exhibition for you! ‘Offset’ from printmaker, Mary Gibbons, investigates colo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Last few places left on our textiles and sculptural forms short course! Bring your ideas to life, from sketch to sc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- We are very excited to announce the 20 artist spaces and organisations from across England who have been selected t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Want to try your hand at lithography? Check out the course Stone Tree Press are offering! ow.ly/Z1FL50pw23q https://t.co/QR1QXsqIaA 1 week ago
- Pineapple Black is a new contemporary art gallery that has taken over one of our temporary spaces in Middlesborough… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
Over Yonder on Flickr