Alex Dunn is an emerging artist who works and lives in Leeds and is currently an undergraduate at Leeds College of Art. Her interest is in searching for similarity in diversity, in relation to the human condition, and how to project this concept. In particular she is interested in iconography and how the human face can be perceived on so many different levels from spiritual transcendence to everyday indifference. Alex Dunn’s practice is to use photography and paint to show the diversity and individuality of human life in an era of increasing similarity and conformity.
Want more from us?
- Kirsty at Smarty Pants Art has been doing some awesome stuff in our temporary space over in Garforth. Here's few li… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Want to “feel good” this January? We have just the thing for you at, you guessed it, @fgfleeds - Mindful Textiles s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @LeedsSchoolAAD: A reminder about tonight's amazing student exhibition @EastStreetArts @34boarlane @LBU_BA_graphics #leeds https://t.co/… 2 days ago
- RT @JuliesBicycle: We're absolutely delighted to be nominated for @TheStage Sustainability Award with @ace_national for our Accelerator Pro… 2 days ago
- Not checked out our creative courses for adults yet? They’re starting in January and one of them is happening at… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Over Yonder on Flickr