My practice investigates creative acts of identity placemaking within the digital domain. I use the social web as a space to source and make socially useful work referencing community. My content is rendered in a variety of forms; network art, code, geo-location narrative, digital print, video, animation, sculpture or a mashable or hybridization of all of these.
- 2010 Unleashed Devices, Watermans, London
- 2010 Twitter/Art+Social Media, Diane Farris Gallery, Vancouver, BC, Canada
- 2009 Amsterdam Biennale – ESA Leeds Pavillion, Mediamatic, Amsterdam
- 2008 Ours: Democracy in the Age of Branding, Parsons The New School for Design, New York
- 2008 REBRANDING ACTS TINA B. – The Prague Contemporary Art Festival, Prague
- 2008 The Mirror Stage – NeMe International Video Art Exhibition, Lanitis Foundation, Cyprus
- 2008 The Sandwich Box, Institute of Contemporary Art Overgaden, Copenhagen