This event will mark the end of Social Club as East Street Arts curatorial programme since 2005. Apart from Socialist Jukebox we will also take this opportunity to launch three publications relating to East Street Arts’ activities over the last year.
Want more from us?
- Still not applied for a job in our space for artists team? What are you waiting for? eaststreetarts.org.uk/jobs/ https://t.co/0MV4VZeA7C 1 day ago
- We're absolutely delighted that Rebecca Appleby has been appointed to create the Kirkstall public art commission as… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Try your hand at life drawing with a six week course from @TessaHoughton. Head over to our website to book your pla… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Have you seen our new adult learning course guide? It's available now and includes courses from September to Decemb… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Are you a writer? Looking for your next exciting project? Find out all you need to know about our guest residency o… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
Over Yonder on Flickr