This event will mark the end of Social Club as East Street Arts curatorial programme since 2005. Apart from Socialist Jukebox we will also take this opportunity to launch three publications relating to East Street Arts’ activities over the last year.
Want more from us?
- We're trying something a little different this time here at @comefindusleeds and have some tickets available for th… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 17 hours ago
- #ChristmasinLeeds is back and we're loving @Ali_Boop's Frost Blossoms! Get to Park Square to see with your own eyeb… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 19 hours ago
- @TheSocBiz Think we spotted you in pouring rain taking another pic today of this spot... double parking on corner b… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Where does time go? @RedPlatePress's residency in Vicar Lane is already coming to end! We're looking forward to his… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- RT @iankirkpatrick: A couple of people asked how big the new artwork is...it’s pretty big!! Here I am standing beside it right after the in… 2 days ago
Over Yonder on Flickr