This event will mark the end of Social Club as East Street Arts curatorial programme since 2005. Apart from Socialist Jukebox we will also take this opportunity to launch three publications relating to East Street Arts’ activities over the last year.
Want more from us?
- Congratulations to East Street Arts studio holder @bporterceramics on her recent ceramic commission for Morley Popp… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 hours ago
- Our 130 Vicar Lane space in Leeds hosts @leedsprintcoop a print cooperative running a variety of exciting adult pri… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 10 hours ago
- Sculpture opportunity! @ThePieceHall in partnership with @YSPsculpturehave a unique opportunity for artists to subm… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Only a week to go until we open the doors of 34 Boar Lane with @_LJRealEstate. Our first #exhibition is part of… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- East Street Arts is looking for a Project Manager to manage and grow the organisation’s portfolio of Space for Arti… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
Over Yonder on Flickr