This event will mark the end of Social Club as East Street Arts curatorial programme since 2005. Apart from Socialist Jukebox we will also take this opportunity to launch three publications relating to East Street Arts’ activities over the last year.
Want more from us?
- We have studio spaces available at Barkston House, the only dedicated ceramics facility in Leeds! More info here:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 16 hours ago
- Make sure you visit the @OldRedBus for local photographer Calum Carson's beautiful exhibition 'Yorkshire & Beyond'… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 19 hours ago
- Enter @BridgemanImages Bridgeman Studio Award competition to win a £1,000 book cover commission. Deadline (31 Aug)… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 23 hours ago
- @SlingerSharon @lee_wilkinson2 @Nomad_clan @LeedsBID @Bruntwood_UK Amazing site , all comes down to highways and safety 1 day ago
- Our #ACityLessGrey project in partnership with @LeedsBID is gathering momentum! See more: eaststreetarts.org.uk/clg… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
Over Yonder on Flickr