This event will mark the end of Social Club as East Street Arts curatorial programme since 2005. Apart from Socialist Jukebox we will also take this opportunity to launch three publications relating to East Street Arts’ activities over the last year.
Want more from us?
- Opportunity! You Can Be My Wingman is a week-long hosted retreat for performance makers of all kinds by… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- Get involved with Silvia Liebig's Being Beeston Projekt by letting her know something you love/hate about the area,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- Exciting opportunity for Yorkshire artists! Check out this chance to be @TheArtsCatalyst's Instagram artist in resi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @CompassFestLDS currently have two opportunities available: a national call out for submissions from artists, and e… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Ever wondered who’s doing what in artist studios ? Well this Friday morning we’ve just welcomed a delivery of studi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
Over Yonder on Flickr