This event will mark the end of Social Club as East Street Arts curatorial programme since 2005. Apart from Socialist Jukebox we will also take this opportunity to launch three publications relating to East Street Arts’ activities over the last year.
Want more from us?
- We’re leading on a #neighbourhoodplan for the area which will be the first led by art & culture in the UK. We’re cu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- We’re delighted to introduce Portuguese street artist and ceramicist Diogo Machado @addfuel who presented his ideas… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- We’ve invited local residents and community stakeholders to Patrick Studios to discuss and share all the exciting p… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- We currently have a couple of opportunities out for a general manager post & an artist opportunity but alas our web… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- We're having some technical difficulties with our website. If you'd like to receive the job pack for our General Ma… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
Over Yonder on Flickr