This event will mark the end of Social Club as East Street Arts curatorial programme since 2005. Apart from Socialist Jukebox we will also take this opportunity to launch three publications relating to East Street Arts’ activities over the last year.
Want more from us?
- ‘PAY&DISPLAY’ opens tomorrow! A pop-up exhibition of art and sculpture by artists from @ARTbound_… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 15 hours ago
- East Street Arts and @leedsgallery are looking for artists to submit work on the theme of editions for a group show… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 19 hours ago
- @blimeydarlo are looking for postcard sized artworks to celebrate their 10th anniversary! Why not get involved?… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 22 hours ago
- An exceptional approach to one of leeds hidden gems back into use . Cracking job @hamandfriends 1 day ago
- Well done again to @nic_greenan Winner @SRWheatfields Yorkshire Women of Achievement in Arts 2017! See her speech:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
Over Yonder on Flickr