This event will mark the end of Social Club as East Street Arts curatorial programme since 2005. Apart from Socialist Jukebox we will also take this opportunity to launch three publications relating to East Street Arts’ activities over the last year.
Want more from us?
- Who saw our Boar Lane space illuminated by Neon Nights on @LightNightLeeds? We played host to four neon exhibitions… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- We love @CompassFestLDS! And guess what? It's just a month away! We're a long-time supporter of the festival, which… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @TheBoweryArts: CALLING ALL PHOTOGRAPHERS AMATEUR AND PROFESSIONAL! We need you for our January exhibition... https://t.co/2cvzqMEA9O 2 days ago
- We have West Yorkshire's only lithography workshop at Patrick Studios! Awesome, we know! Join Stone Tree Press for… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- The Staff Room is currently in full swing in our space at 55 Albion Street. Bringing you the creative practices of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
Over Yonder on Flickr