This event will mark the end of Social Club as East Street Arts curatorial programme since 2005. Apart from Socialist Jukebox we will also take this opportunity to launch three publications relating to East Street Arts’ activities over the last year.
Want more from us?
- Want to get your hands dirty? Ceramic artist Katie Emeny is hosting a series of cermaics workshops over at… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- @artistsmakers @TheArtsSociety_ Thanks , It’s been an incredible exploration of working with a ceramics artist like… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @RebeccaAppleby7 Can’t wait to see the next stage 👌🏼 1 day ago
- RT @bbcquestiontime: “Whatever your politics, you can agree that punishing disabled and sick people for falling on hard times is absolutely… 2 days ago
- Sparked by #WeAreGuild induction discussions, @ORTgallery's Josie debates what healthy work-life balance looks like… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
Over Yonder on Flickr