Projects: Urban Icons / Contents May Vary
Union 105 is a new art space for Chapeltown providing support to people who want to develop arts practices, particularly but not exclusively in the contemporary arts. We want to encourage the development of new practices and help people sustain and take forward existing practice, including helping people take their first steps. ESA will support this through the provision of new affordable studio facilities, one-to-one support and professional development assistance alongside providing a framework for exchange, dialogue and collaboration. Union 105 will also provide an accessible project space that will be a focus for activity and provide opportunities to show work and engage with audiences on a local, national and international level. We are particularly keen on building connections and engagement between artists, art and the local community and hope to develop a substantial public art dimension to the project.
Want more from us?
- Come celebrate with artist house 45 residents Sophie Chapman and Kerri Jeffris at Rowland Road Wmc on August 28th!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- Back in July we celebrated the launch of the latest #ACityLessGrey piece 'Latent Power' by @RebeccaAppleby7 Disco… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- Interested in building, public space or architecture? Ever wanted to build your own sculptures? Check out this free… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- Make music at Rowland Road WMC, Beeston with @YSWN_ and #ArtistHouse45 residents Sophie and Kerri. Check the websit… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Ever wanted to try your hand at animation? Sign up to these fantastic free workshops with #ArtistHouse45 artists So… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
Over Yonder on Flickr