Projects: Urban Icons / Contents May Vary
Union 105 is a new art space for Chapeltown providing support to people who want to develop arts practices, particularly but not exclusively in the contemporary arts. We want to encourage the development of new practices and help people sustain and take forward existing practice, including helping people take their first steps. ESA will support this through the provision of new affordable studio facilities, one-to-one support and professional development assistance alongside providing a framework for exchange, dialogue and collaboration. Union 105 will also provide an accessible project space that will be a focus for activity and provide opportunities to show work and engage with audiences on a local, national and international level. We are particularly keen on building connections and engagement between artists, art and the local community and hope to develop a substantial public art dimension to the project.
Want more from us?
- @leedsprintcoop have another exciting exhibition for you! ‘Offset’ from printmaker, Mary Gibbons, investigates colo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Last few places left on our textiles and sculptural forms short course! Bring your ideas to life, from sketch to sc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- We are very excited to announce the 20 artist spaces and organisations from across England who have been selected t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Want to try your hand at lithography? Check out the course Stone Tree Press are offering! ow.ly/Z1FL50pw23q https://t.co/QR1QXsqIaA 1 week ago
- Pineapple Black is a new contemporary art gallery that has taken over one of our temporary spaces in Middlesborough… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
Over Yonder on Flickr